Thursday, April 28, 2011

RANT #2


I never know what to talk about.
So I just complain.

1. Snack Food Untraditionally Shaped












It was unexpected and it tasted different in my mouth.

2. Dry Hands













I try to always keep a bottle of lotion with me, but crap happens, and that 7% of the time I don't have it, I become very disoriented. It's just downright disgusting to have itchy slabs of sandpaper attached to the end of your arms anyways.

3. Being Woken Up From A Nice Nap By Some Punk Screaming Shakespeare












Not cool.

4. Belt Buckle Bulge









You all know what I'm talking about.
& being obscenely skinny doesn't ever help this situation

5. Wind Hair











It's like sex hair but really not as sexy.


Sorry I'm off schedule.
Enjoy your day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment