Monday, April 18, 2011

RANT #1

Are Mondays shaping out to be rant days?
Probably not.
Enjoy :D

1. Leggings As Pants
If I wanted to see your legs in this detail I would probably have asked you to take your pants off. You guys can do that on your own time though. Thanks.
Obscene.

2. Slow Walkers
Your jog is my walk. Your walk is my legless crawl. I have places to be and I know you do too. You're on the cover of my favorite childhood book.

Adorable.

3. Watching People Eat Each Other's Faces
Apparently, it's a way to express affection.
But you enjoy that?

4. Optimists
OH MY GOSH CAN'T I JUST BE SAD.

5. People Can Can't Rip Paper Worth Zip
Thanks for taking half my babysitting flyer home with you.
That's probably how I'm going to censor everything from now on.

P.S. Zoewiener sucks eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment