Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Today" & Gym Class

Sooooooo to start off, how about a poem? I wrote it a while ago, after I had a bad day. I read it in class for 15 extra credit points(what a steal) and personally, I like it a lot. You know how highschoolers are though... Approximately half of them are boneheads, so approximately half of them don't appreciate art at all and/or were asleep. If you're reading this though, you probably want to. I don't think we'll have the problem of you falling asleep here.

Today was worse!
Today doesn't know how to treat a woman.
Today didn't open the door for me,
Or tell me my hair looked nice.
It just kind of smirked once it was clear I was coming,
And in a vile utter told me that
Today will suck.

*spins wheel of random blog topics* Oh, hello.
What gets me through fitness(basically, the stupidest class ever):
  • Running behind a guy who has boxers with penguins and ice cream cones on them. I wanted to go to TCBY and laugh and give him a wedgie all at once but I just kept running.
  • The teacher randomly screaming Spanish while we're doing embarassing things such as hula hooping slapdash, and "squat turns" and all but two students knowing what he means. The hispanic kid I was hula hooping with translated and turns out coach was yelling, "WITH HEART!!!" Cute, but honestly, a little odd.
  • Playing hockey. It's the only sport in there I don't fully fail at... And because of that, I get included. Kind of. (If you're reading this and in my gym class, you're probably thinking, "What? The puck was supposed to go to him, not you..." Shut up, I need to at least feel like I'm in the limelight in gym every once in a while...)
  • Watching people I don't like limp. They deserve it.
Annnnnnd a happy hump day! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away...and than today showed up. I think you should leave today and hook up with tomorrow and give it another shot.

    ReplyDelete