Monday, April 11, 2011

Relationships

Me: Wut shud I bl0g ab0ut 2nit3?
Fudgebum: Nose peircing
Me: Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh not tonight. G0t an0ther? I need 2 sh0wr...
Fudgebum: Uhm, relationships.
Me: Yuck!!!!!!!!111
Fudgebum: Exactly. Share your feelings on the matter.

Fudgebum, what a genius you are! (And I only sometimes text that obnoxiously.)

But srsly, relationships just aren't all that appealing to me. I kind of took the idea for a test drive this year, and I crashed the car. And totaled it. And my airbag didn't work.
So I'll just stay single forever okay? Reasons why:
  • Relationships require commitment. This makes me seem like a lazy loner, but that's kind of true, so think whatever you want. But anyways, if you know me, you know I just can't stick with one thing for too long without getting distracted or mislead or just out of it. What's an animal that gets a new mate like every year? Maybe I should just do that.
  • WHO SAID BOYS WERE ALL THAT APPEALING TO ME ANYWAYS? Or, while we're still on the subject, girls. I'm... Introsexual. Attracted to myself? Or... How about just nonsexual. That's sufficent.
  • One day I was daydreaming like a silly teenager girl does and I was thinking of all the things I wanted in a boyfriend... And they just happened to be all the things I already got with my friends and family. You're probably like, EWWWWW, but I don't like lovey-dovey crud! Or touchy-feeling! I like baking cakes and reading magazines and going on walks.
So0o0o0o, who wants to join my old maid club? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment