Monday, May 2, 2011

RAVE #1

Today I was told I only blog about things I don't like, which is pretty true, so here's the exact opposite.

1. Sharpened Pencils
Sharp enough to draw blood.







Haha what? Who said that?
A few days ago I was writing and my pencil kept getting dull and I was like,
"GAWD I WISH PENCILS WERE ETERNALLY SHARP."
Hahaha, Taylor, meet the mechanical pencil.

2. Daisies










They're a flower that's always smiling.
A boy got me some daisies once. That was nice of him.

3. Scruff

Rob Pat always has it down pretty good.

4. My Midget Thumbs












Haterz gonna hate, but you know they're the cutest thing in the world.
And don't make fun, the tips were cut off when I was a baby!
Loljk they're just "special".

5. Little Kids









They get away with anything.


So um, see ya later and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment