Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

How come it took me 15 years being here, just being a menacing misfit, to realize this?
Every mother is a hero! All mothers deserve to be a queen!
How many years ago, did our mother's advance us out into the world as a sad, ugly wreck from her you-know-what, and only because she was a mother, decided she wanted us. She eyed us with love, the object that will only give her more hell and trouble than she ever thought could be, but she accepts the challenge because she's strong and she's a mom and... That's what moms do!
Kids... Are we even worth it? I guess we're only something a mother can appreciate. I think only a mother can forgive our greatest faults. And still love us for us!
We are always in debt to our mother's. And all the handprints in stone and gold jewelry and flowers and  brunches in the world will ever equal her love.
Ugh, I can't even explain how amazed and thankful and grateful I am of everything mine and every other mother has done and did for her children.

I guess I'll just let Rugrats say the rest.
Happy Mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment