Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yearbooks and stuff

So tomorrow is the last day of school I guess. In a matter of hours I will be considered a, *gulp*, sophomore. Oh, such a dirty word. I guess I have 9/10 of summer to get used to the idea though.
Like 6 people signed my yearbook.
I don't really like yearbook signing. I mean, I like feeling like a celebrity, swirling my name onto glossy paper and adding my awkward message to go with...
And some people just suck at the messages.
There's a few kind of yearbook signers:

1. Strictly name
"HARRY POTTER"
Seriously? o.O Why don't I just trace over that with White-Out, it'd be so much more meaningful to me.
And sometimes they like to be the tool who, after they write it, puts the cap back on their pen, turns to you, dramatically closes their eyes and says,
"That will be worth a lot of money one day."
Oh, okay. I'll laminate it or something when I get home.

2. Name + summer wish
"HAVE A MAGICAL SUMMER
-HARRY POTTER"
It's even worse when they shorten "have a good summer" to "hags".
Talk about unattractive words!

3. Inside joke + nickname
"CAN'T WAIT TO USE THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT NEXT YEAR AGAIN,
-THE BOY WHO LIVED"

4. Irrelevant scribbles
"PUMPKIN JUICE RADDA RADDA THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID TROPICAL BREEZE"
Makes you wanna say,
"Why did I even ask you to sign..."

5. Cute, heartfelt, page long message that make you cry, laugh, and miss the person already
I'm too tired to make up a Harry Potter example for that right now, but you know one of those messages when you see one.

Well, everyone, have a nice summer.
Make your yearbook signs tasteful and fun to read...

And I hate those crap-awful, stupid, &%$#@, automatic flushing toilets. I won't be missing those over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment