Monday, May 30, 2011

RANT #4

Maybe I should even out the raves and rants?
Nah.

1. Raining with the sun out












WTF.

2. Drag Me to Hell













Yes, the main character is a beast, the acting is genuine for the most part and the idea of hell excites us all. But personally, I found the effects all very excessive, to the point of being obnoxious. It was as if the writers said, "Well... We can make a pretty legit bloody nose, why don't we make it emit throughout the whole office?" Yeah, fun scene.
The main character was unfazed by half the things that happened to her. Old lady's arm being shoved down her throat, being insulted by a talking goat, and being pinned by a corpse.
I dunno, it just kinda sucked.

3. Being woken at inconvenient times
My family looooooooooves to do this to me.
TAYLOR WAKE UP WE HAVE GUESTS OVER FOR DINNER!
TAYLOR WAKE UP OUR FLIGHT COMES IN 2 HOURS!
TAYLOR WAKE UP IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!
TAYLOR WAKE UP CAN I BORROW YOUR CALCULATOR? Wtf?
Can I at least have time to wipe the drool off my face and become aware that I have a nap hangover?
Sorry I'm not this eager about my day.








4. Birds vocalizing. Early.
Oh, you guys are so pretty. Your singing, nature's music...




















Not at 3AM :(

5. Malfunctional Trampoline


Maybe we'll get around to putting it back together, but probably not.


Hey, 2nd week of summer. Accomplishments? None.
Yet.
I really wanna write a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment