Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sidebar Updates

  • View counter. Yeah thanks ya jerks for making it so inaccurate. I'm kidding, I love numbers. But yeah it counts every view, we all knew if it counted unique views it'd be screaming "4".
  • My playlist, nothing new. Well, there's new songs all the time but I've heard it can startle/agitate people when it finishes loading in the middle of your reading and it blasts some obscure indie rock song. Sorry about that.
  • I never know what to talk about so you can e-mail me and question or topic to talk about and I'd maybe be happy-bright-sunny to talk about it. Unless you tell me otherwise you'll be anonymous, so you can ask me for advice about your love life and stuff. You know you're going to get some smart-ass anwser though so maybe just stick to the random, interesting topics that people will want to read about.
  • Yeah now you don't have to have a Blogger/Gmail account to follow me! Just enter in your e-mail address and you'll get an update whenever I post new junk.
  • Share me on Facebook? I know plenty of people do but they don't use that little button... This way it's pretty quick though and again, you all know I love numbers.
  • The poll... You know it's all completely random and purely for the purpose of our entertainment haha.
  • Then there's my About Me(nothing new but feel free to read that), my blog archives, a lovely little button entitled "Follow", and a list of all my followers. Good people.
I think I'm gonna start doing "tips" posts... Look out for that.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. For a long time I had it set to count my page views, so that probably counts for over half my page views.
    Also there is a book called "No one cares what you had for lunch : 100 Ideas for your blog" by Margaret Mason, and I got some ideas, so you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete