Tuesday, June 14, 2011

RAVE #2

1. Amy Schumer
One of my favorite comedians.

She's so cute.

2. Chocolate Milk
Whenever I can't sleep in the middle of the night I pull myself into the kitchen, grope around the fridge for the two vitals and weave together those bad boys to make me a lovely little mini meal.

3. True Jackson VP
YES, I DO watch Nickelodian, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel ect...
I get picky about my kid shows though because the majority of them suck! It's not cool when 13 year olds are saying "sexy", "boobs" and "bra" on the tele for everyone 3 and up to hear. If it were up to me people wouldn't even know what sex was until they at least had a face full of zits.
Anyhow, True Jackson is probkies my fave show that targets a younger audience. The jokes are genuinely comical(not to mention tasteful), the cast is adorable and the main character(True) is actually an awesome role model for young girls. Make that all people really. She's the vice president of a huge fashion magazine who has a lot to manage, but at the end of the day she's just a normal teenage girl who has her quirky sense of humor and friends to help her through everything.
Haha listen to me, I'm a Hallmark card!
No but really this show is fabulous.

4. When my cat sleeps in the sink
So &%*#!?@ adorable!

5. Watching the clouds
I'm really not a fan of the weather lately. For those of you who don't live here, it's hot. Those of you who do live here think I'm just bitching and that it's summer anyways.
Let's not turn this into a rant though...
So when my parents, in their Charlie-Brown-adult-style, nag me to go get some "fresh air" (can't I just open a window?) I like to find a nice shadowed location, get cozy in the grass and watch the clouds.
Summer hasn't raped me of all my school year learnings(YET) and I can somewhat identify the types of sky cotton.
I feel like I'm on Rugrats but I look for shapes in the clouds. The cumulus clouds(do I get extra credit?) are primo for this.
It's the best watching clouds with a partner. It's neat when you both say you see Jim Carrey bowling with milk jugs then point to the same cloud. It's kinda neater to see how each person interprets the shape of a cloud though.
Basically it's the outdoor version of being a couch potato! :)

Haha wear your helmets and seat belts.

No comments:

Post a Comment